Wrap-Up Blog Post, Project Reveal.

The Absurd
Hannah Hayat
 Authors Note: This series of work is meaningless, unconnected, confusing, and ABSURD. I drew inspiration from no one and no thing, using only the rhythm of my heart to guide me. If i were forced to pin point a source of inspiration though, I would use a song by the fictional band in the hit tv show "Thats So Raven" that has been stuck in my head for weeks to no avail. It goes as follows:
"Looking for the beat inside, show me what youre trying to hide, I can feel the rhythm of your heart oooOOOooooo"
When this ends up in a museum, I imagine a curator asking me "How proud are you of this work?" I hope at time I will be brave enough to admit that I am not proud of this work at all. not even a little. To be frank to my fans, all of this stuff went into the recycling after i took the photos. and that influences my final note, which is that does art need to exist in the physical realm to be considered art? is my art still art if it was only alive for moments? I will leave y'all to think on that.

Peace out,
Hannah Hayat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Reflection 2